Responsible for coordinating proposal activity among Engineering,
Sales, Cost Estimating and Procurement on new proposal requests.
Responsible for documentation of tenders (except for Terms and
Conditions). Coordinates and ensures that engineering documentation,
drawings, material specifications, and material quantities are
technically responsive to client requirements, consistent with Company
1. Bachelor's degree in engineering or related field required.
2. Minimal five (5) years experience in the power plant air pollution
control industry, petrochemical industry or other proposal preparation
in technology-based projects business.
3. Good presentation, organization, salesmanship, interpersonal and
4. Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, ability to understand
customer and market requirements thoroughly.
5. Office work environment, extensive travel required